Saturday, September 30, 2017

Haves, Needs, and Wants (Pinned Until 9/30 ; Scroll Down for Other Posts)

UPDATE: One more Day.

UPDATE: As of  9:00 AM PT on 10/9/2017, 15 donations for a total of $257.

Original: I guess you have to come out and ask, which is okay. 

In the last week, I've had close to 10K visitors at my blog and less than 10 donations, which took care of a goodly portion of my expenses! But there's the other portion ...

Haves:

Coffee
Eggs
Fruit
Internet $65
Electricity $65

Needs:

Bread
Butter
Car Insurance $350
Gasoline
Partial Rent: $355

Wants: 

Gus's Famous Fried Chicken

I'd like to get 100 people to donate $10 each or more in the next five nine days. Can that happen?


Every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning Da Tech Guy Blog. Latest: Cottoned.


When you hit the Tip Jar, it helps pays for: A Roof Over My Head, Food, Gasoline, Car Insurance, the writing of My Next Book(s), and Utilities--especially Internet and COFFEE! Yes, coffee is a utility. 



No comments: