Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Birthday Project

Lot's of content creators --especially conservative ones -- are moving away from YouTube. I've had no issues with them, probably because I have not created much audio/video content, but it can't hurt to have multiple vehicles, so I'm trying Patreon.

And, yes, I know that Google owns both YouTube and Blogspot/Blogger. Why do you think I download my blog content every time I post?

Anyway, today is a special day for me and I recorded an extremely short audio a few minutes ago. Give it a listen.

This is my logo for now.

Every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning Da Tech Guy Blog. Latest post: Stinking Facts.

This is my JOB. It pays for: A Roof Over My Head, the writing of My Next Book(s), and Utilities--especially Internet and COFFEE! Yes, coffee is a utility. 



No comments: