Sunday, April 23, 2017

Don't Be a Tool of Your True Enemy

Finger-pointing is easy.
A few days back, I repeated my theory that everything which the Organized Left advocates leads to death and/or never-having-been-conceived and implied that such advocacy is one of the tools of the Enemy—Satan, that is. Got called a “whacko” for saying this. I’d call that a good sign.

(For those of you who think that my naming of the Enemy is condescending, you aren’t privy to the instances during which I’m discussion things Christian, get asked “who’s our enemy?” and must restrain myself from answering sarcastically.)

At any rate, I think that Leftist advocacies are meant for those who don’t believe in the God of the Bible. Most of these types of causes drive wedges between men and women, often for life.

However, the Enemy also has tools for those of us who do believe in the God of the Bible—different tools, but meant to cause the same thing: alienation between the sexes.

The Devil uses what’s in his character to use: accusation and pride.

I’ve argued about whether women should be pastors and a few of those with whom I’ve argued have been worthy and logical—and I can understand why some of them think that everything said by Paul of Tarsus was a commandment.*

But most have been emotional. For the record, I come down on the side of God's sovereignty; additionally, there are Joel 2:28-29 and Acts 2:17. I have been called a Leftist, a feminizer of the Gospel, and other unsavory, insulting things for my trouble.

But worse than the emotional and even the accusatory are these: people who see Eve’s sin as, somehow, worse than Adam’s and, therefore, use this as the reason that women may not be pastors. This kind of thinking is, and has been, an opened door to the idea that women are more sinful than men. It’s an old ruse and an old Big Lie told about God.

And the funniest thing about this way of thinking is that it's identical the Adam's pass-the-buck behavior, where Adam blamed God for Adam's part in the sin!
The man said, "The woman you put here with me--she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it."
Eve had choices and so did Adam. But, Adam--and some Christians--act like Eve shoved the fruit down Adam's throat.

It's identical to the Islamic attitude toward women: that we cause men to sin. But, worse, it implicitly denies that Jesus the Christ’s actions were sufficient to wipe away all sins and all curses from everyone …

Which is also what the Devil wants: denial of Jesus' works. It's a short road from casting blame to denial of the essence of God. Turn around and go back!

Who's guilty? We all are; guilty and equally worthy of death. That why Jesus exists.

*When I point out that some of Paul’s practical prescriptions for church-seeding in the early first-century Middle East were necessary for the cultures of that time and that place but that they were not commandments meant for all time, I often get accused of calling Paul a liar.

Every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning Da Tech Guy Blog. Latest Blog post: SJWs are Loaded

This is my JOB. It pays for: A Roof Over My Head, the writing of My Next Book(s), and Utilities--especially Internet and COFFEE! Yes, coffee is a utility.




No comments: