Monday, November 7, 2016

My October 2016 Post Digest From Da Tech Guy Blog

Choo Choo!
A Joining of Church and State That the Left Likes
Clowns. Jokers. You Already Know
2016: America's First True Postmodern Election
The Perils of Not Listening
A Jaunt Through the English Channel
Modern Times
Two Weeks Left
Dust Loves Dust

Every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning DaTechGuyBlog. Latest post: Their Gang.


This is my JOB. It pays for: A Roof Over My Head, the writing of My Next Book(s), and Utilities--especially Internet and COFFEE! Yes, coffee is a utility.

I have reverted to Paypal on my blog posts for reasons of longevity and because it is easier to access funds--I have a debit card. (You may remember that I did not like what Paypal did to Charlotte, NC.) 

If you would rather donate another way, please see my left sidebar.



No comments: