Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Foretold


Sometimes I wish that some alleged Christian would blow something up in the name of Jesus so that some of you could see how the rest of us actual Christians react. But then I realize that this sort of thing has already happened and those who are dead set on blaming Christians and Christianity for all the ills of this world are unable to separate truth from falsehood, and, therefore are blind to anyone who points to Christ's objective standards for His followers. Indeed, some are blind to even the existence of an objective standard.

But I repeat myself.

Don't forget: every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning DaTechGuyBlog. Latest post: Why I Hate Them.

This is my JOB. It pays for: A Roof Over My Head, the writing of My Next Book(s), and Utilities--especially Internet and COFFEE! Yes, coffee is a utility.



No comments: