Monday, March 21, 2016

Carcass Worshipper Watch

So I'm hearing that Donald Trump gave a great speech in front of AIPAC--the American Israel Public Affairs Committee. That's good, but it's interesting that Mr. Trump is much like Mr. Obama in one way (not to mention the many others): if you put a teleprompter in front of him, he sounds calm and sane, rational even.

Oh, it's not that I think that DT isn't a friend of Israel. Racism and bigotry are the two areas which do not appear to be Trump's problems--in spite of how much the mainstream media tries to spin them as if they are actual problems. (We conservatives should be used to this by now and Barack Obama and his loyal carcass-worshipers should have conferred a certain amount of emotional immunity.) I did have a problem when Trump pretended to not know who David Duke is, but that's more about the former's lack of principle that any racism.

Speaking of carcass-worshippers--that's what I call any kind of racial supremacists--I'm looking forward to seeing how the Alternate Right sorts handle the AIPAC speech. But considering that Trump's daughter, Ivanka, is married to an orthodox Jew and is a convert herself, I'll bet most of them will ignore it in the same way that black carcass-worshippers ignore the fact that their god is half white.

Don't forget: every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning DaTechGuyBlog. Today's post: Bill Clinton's True Feelings for Barack Obama.

This is my JOB. It pays for: A Roof Over My Head, the writing of My Next Book(s), and Utilities--especially Internet and COFFEE! Yes, coffee is a utility.





No comments: