Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Conspiracy Theorists are Right!

Fascinating stuff--with musical demonstrations of key points. Piques my nerdish interest in the strategic view of things.




It's long and when I listen to recordings like this, I'm usually doing something else. Time-management, you know.

But you can click the gear icon at the bottom of the video, you can speed up the video and still understand what the speaker is saying.

(Thanks to Chicago Boyz and to their commenter who provided the video advice.)

Don't forget: every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning DaTechGuyBlog--including during the Kenya Trip. Saturday's post: Natural Maintenance.



Please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: Kenya Trip, A Roof Over My Head, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!

No comments: