Wednesday, January 20, 2016

How Writing Things are Going

At the end of this month, I'm going to cease selling paperbacks of my novel for an indefinite period. E-books only. So if you want an *autographed* copy, you can get it at my site until January 31. However, if you buy it at Amazon, I can't autograph it.

After the 31st, it will be Kindle only until I can find a local publisher. My last two publishers were small and on the east coast; communications were spotty for that reason.

Again:

Autographed Paperbacks here.

Kindle Here.

I'm re-tooling Arlen's Harem, using some old writings recently found. The new concoction will probably not be called Arlen's Harem, but I may change my mind again.

Also I may do a video blah blah every now and then. 5 minutes max. I promise

Don't forget: every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning DaTechGuyBlog. Yesterday's post: Being Seen of Men.

Thank you, all, for helping me meet the goal of my Fundraiser. I still continue to create my job. You helped me do that and I hope you continue.


Please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: Kenya Trip, A Roof Over My Head, my Storage Facility, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!




No comments: