Saturday, January 10, 2015

Azealia Banks Perfectly Agrees With My Scattered Post

This woman doesn't know how correct she is.
Right. Our ancestors originally tried to reach God in their own way and time, rather than being obedient to Him. (And the Enemy acknowledges God's existence as well.)

Going on, Ms. Banks refers to black Christians as "Uncle Toms." Aside from the illiterate reference, we know what she means. And, in light of the Nimrod-Babel story in the Bible, there is a deeper meaning to her insult: those of us of black African descent who choose to reach out to God in the manner that He prescribes--instead of in our own manner--are traitors to the prideful and disobedient Nimrod, son of Cush.

Remember what Jesus the Christ said:
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
--John 14:6*

And this:
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
--Matthew 10:34-36

Or his tribe.
Not natural-born, but have so become because of Nimrod--a curse. That curse is lifted only through following Jesus the Christ, acknowledging that He died for our sins, rose again, and by submitting to His Lordship over us.

Ms. Banks is urging black persons to revert to the religion that Nimrod built and become our own lords.
Things will surely become fixed under the supernatural powers of the enemies of God...for three and a half years.

Choose ye this day whom ye will serve, black people: God or your stinking carcass. The choice stands.

*All Bible quotes are KJV.

Read my column at Da Tech Guy Blog on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

FUNDRAISER UPDATE: The goal is $1500 in sales and donations by November 30. As of today at 8:30 AM PT, there have been six donations totaling $225.00 and one sale totaling $10.99, for a grand total of $235.99. Thank you!

Please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: Kenya Trip, A Roof Over My Head, my Storage Facility, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!




No comments: