Thursday, August 3, 2017

Back Side (UPDATE)

As most readers know, I've been looking for an employer and it has been tough sledding.

And to add injury to insult, I hurt my back almost three weeks ago. I can stand and I can lay; it's those intermediate positions that have made me cry out in pain.

And, I have no idea how it happened. I went to bed feeling fine and I woke up feeling like I got hit by a truck.

I've been trying to allow it to get better, but after waking up with spasms yesterday, I called for an appointment with my doctor today.

I hadn't planned on driving anywhere today, but today I had to. I had a choice between food and gas and chose gas. It's just a ten dollar bleg since one of my subscribers pays tomorrow. I won't starve.

About my methods of donation: I took down the Everbutton because they decided that, instead of allowing payouts in 2-3 days, they would make it 7 days until they "trust me." I've heard that before! I've also created a Patreon account; might as well keep creating my own job since no one else will.

By the way, I can pass a drug test now, but no promises about later when I'm content-creating. Might be fun!

UPDATE: Thank you! No more needed.

DIAGNOSIS: Doc says stuff happens when you're kinda old.

Every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning Da Tech Guy Blog. Latest post: Atheists in London are Braver Than American Ones.


This is my JOB. It pays for: A Roof Over My Head, the writing of My Next Book(s), and Utilities--especially Internet and COFFEE! Yes, coffee is a utility.





No comments: