Friday, April 7, 2017

Notice (UPDATED)

Thanks to all who have donated to this site. Could use exactly $120 more for my home Internet.

I still haven’t reached the target amount needed for a one month interval of time ($5000) to finish my second novel, Arlen’s Harem. No word yet on the permanent job mentioned in the last two out of three posts.

I have two subscribers. Can I get more? Of course if we go to war, many topics will become moot points, if not mute ones.

UPDATES:

12:00 PM PT: $10.00

LATER: Goal Met!

Every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning Da Tech Guy Blog. Latest Blog post: Strategic Success for the Organized Left

This is my JOB. It pays for: A Roof Over My Head, the writing of My Next Book(s), and Utilities--especially Internet and COFFEE! Yes, coffee is a utility.






No comments: