Monday, March 28, 2016

Woman Plans, God Has Other Plans

Weird day. Whenever I try to be productive, it's halted.

I tried to shred old papers and the shredder stopped working. Not overheated. Stopped. I've had it only a few months and it's the second one of this model--called Amazon Basic--that I've had do this in as many months.

No problems with Amazon at all, though. The last time this happened, they sent me a new one, no questions asked. This time, I want my money back, so they sent me a shipping label and will get the money to me as soon as I get the no-workee shredder in the mail.

I really need that $30. I would have taken care of it today, but I can't print the label because the library is closed. See what I mean about un-progressives?

Tomorrow. Maybe.

I'm trying to figure out what's going on.

Don't forget: every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning DaTechGuyBlog. Latest post: Information and Reformation.

This is my JOB. It pays for: A Roof Over My Head, the writing of My Next Book(s), and Utilities--especially Internet and COFFEE! Yes, coffee is a utility.

No comments: