Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Look Away from the NH Primary Results

And check this out.
The number of Syrian refugees being resettled in the United States continues to climb slowly, but of the 576 admitted since last November’s Paris terrorist attack, only two (0.3 percent) are Christians.

The two Christians are an Orthodox man and a Greek Orthodox man, according to State Department Refugee Processing Center data.
560 are Sunni Muslims. The rest are Sh'ia or unknown. The EU says that 700,000 Syrian Christians have "fled" their homeland. So where are they? My guess: mostly dead or converted.


Oh yeah. Trump and Sanders won.

(Thanks to Director Blue)

Don't forget: every Tuesday and Saturday, I blog at the award-winning DaTechGuyBlog--including during the Kenya Trip. Tuesday's post: Battle Account in the PC Wars.



Please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: Kenya Trip, A Roof Over My Head, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!

No comments: