Saturday, January 2, 2016

My Da Tech Guy Posts in December 2015

The Prophet Thomas
The Prophet Thomas, Part 2
Extremists in Our Midst
The Left and Islam: in Cahoots or Not?
Puzzle Pieces
Politics and Life are One
Which Religion Was Afghanistan Before Islam?
Tomorrow is Another Day
Tribalism Replaces Truth

I post at Da Tech Guy Blog every Tuesday and Saturday, which, of course, means that I'll be posting there today. By the way, did you know that Da Tech Guy Blog is one of Director Blue's Fabulous 50 Blogs of 2015?

Fundraiser continues until goal is met.

FUNDRAISER UPDATE: The goal is $1500 in sales and donations by December 31. As of today at 8:30 AM PT, there have been 19 donations totaling $1339.00 and one sale totaling $10.99, for a grand total of $1349.99. Almost there. Thank you!


Please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: Kenya Trip, A Roof Over My Head, my Storage Facility, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!


No comments: