Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Random Thought


Yesterday at Da Tech Guy Blog, I wrote a post entitled Tribalism Replaces Truth.

This morning, it occurred to me that losers in tribal wars always end up wiped out or enslaved. Last century's European tribal war (WWII) is about the only one where that was not so.

 Is that where we're heading?

Fundraising Goal almost reached!

FUNDRAISER UPDATE: The goal is $1500 in sales and donations by December 31. As of today at 11:30 AM PT, there have been 14 donations totaling $1144.00 and one sale totaling $10.99, for a grand total of $1154.99. Almost there. Thank you!


Please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: Kenya Trip, A Roof Over My Head, my Storage Facility, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!


No comments: