Tuesday, December 8, 2015

I'm a Little Wound Up Today


This made it worse.

Ace:
I'm very amused by the many, many things people "know," without actually knowing, like reducing immigration levels for a specific group must be "unconstitutional," or that this goes against our "values." 
That tidbit of information on immigration laws that I posted this morning?  I did it in minutes. Researched it myself, since I have no assistants, like my betters have. I took breaks to hand-wash my clothes.

It is not that hard to find out what's constitutional and what's not. But that would preclude all the moral preening.

Lazy jackholes. I would laugh too, if I weren't so angry.

TO THE 'THESE ARE NOT OUR VALUES' SCREAMING MIMIS: From one of Ace's guests.
I value not getting blown up.
Concur.

FUNDRAISER UPDATE: The goal is $1500 in sales and donations by December 15. As of today at 6:30 PM PT, there have been 10 donations totaling $385.00 and one sale totaling $10.99, for a grand total of $395.99. Thank you!

Please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: Kenya Trip, A Roof Over My Head, my Storage Facility, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!


No comments: