Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A Few Links to Read


Last Call for Ethiopian Christians: The Ethiopian Church is one of the oldest still-existing in the world.

More about the the LA and NYC school threats.

President Obama: "In the Syrian seeking refuge today, we should see the Jewish refugees of WWII."

Syrians entering Norway are carrying images of beheadings and dead children on their smartphones.

Unclear on the Concept: "Race is Not Coded in the DNA." Two guesses who said it.

(Thanks to Instapundit)

FUNDRAISER UPDATE: The goal is $1500 in sales and donations by December 31. As of today at 12:00 PM PT, there have been 12 donations totaling $954.00 and one sale totaling $10.99, for a grand total of $964.99. Thank you!


Please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: Kenya Trip, A Roof Over My Head, my Storage Facility, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!



No comments: