Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Working and Earnings (UPDATED: With a Goal and a Date in Mind)

UPDATE (12/15/15): I've changed the goal date to December 31st.

UPDATE (12/1/15): Because November 30th has come and gone, I've changed the goal date to December 15th.

UPDATE:  Whenever I have fundraisers, I always forget to set a goal. Not this time. The goal is $1500 in sales and donations by November 30th. And I will keep readers informed with each post.

As of today at 3:44 PM PT, there have been no sales and no donations.

ORIGINAL: My novel sales and this blog have become my sole sources of income. Tale of the Tigers: Love is Not a Game would make a reasonably priced Christmas gift, which I will autograph if you buy it at my book website. This means that the book will come directly from me.

If you buy it through Amazon, I cannot autograph it and I only get the paperback proceeds when I prod my publisher. (I get the Kindle proceeds when the earnings reach a certain level.)

Because of the generosity of friends, I have been able to do many of the things I want and I, therefore, have the responsibility (and pleasure) to keep on writing--here, at Da Tech Guy, at Faith.Family.Freedom, and to finish my promised new novel. It was called Arlen's Harem, but I am re-working it.

Keep me working and re-working...Thanks.

Please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: Kenya Trip, A Roof Over My Head, my Storage Facility, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!


No comments: