Thursday, November 26, 2015

Read this Stuff on Thanksgiving Day (11/26/15)

Got back much later that expected, so I'm playing catch-up. Not necessarily a bad thing.

Giving Thanks for Two Years at Da Tech Guy Blog. In total agreement. I may not have always believed in myself, Peter Ingemi--Da Tech Guy--has always believed in me.

Ace trolls Salon Magazine without even trying.

Pardoned Turkey defects to ISIS.

Old goodness: James Lileks pimp slaps Star Wars nerds.

100 black pastors set to endorse Donald Trump.

Most of my relatives are Democrats, but we all know what Thanksgiving Day is for: eating and being grateful for it. This might be uselful for the rest of you, however.

The Final Thanksgiving.

(Thanks to The Other McCain  and Independent Sentinel)

FUNDRAISER UPDATE: The goal is $1500 in sales and donations by November 30. As of today at 3:15 PM PT, there have been five donations of $200.00 and one sale for $10.99, totaling to $210.99. Thank you!


Please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: Kenya Trip, A Roof Over My Head, my Storage Facility, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!


No comments: