Thursday, November 19, 2015

Open Thread (11/18/15)

FUNDRAISING UPDATE:The goal is $1500 in sales and donations by November 30. As of today at 5:30 AM PT, there have been no sales and no donations.

POST: I know, I know. People hate open threads. I hate open threads. But even though I've recommitted myself to blogging everyday, there are going to be some time periods during which I will not be online and this morning is one of them.

Invariably, something really crazy drops off when I'm not on the Internet and I return feeling a mixture of excitement and dread.

Lately, however, it has been dread alone. But I'm trusting in God.

Please contribute to Juliette’s Projects: Kenya Trip, A Roof Over My Head, my Storage Facility, my new novel, this blog, and my Internet--to keep them going and to the COFFEE fund to keep me going!


No comments: