Saturday, November 22, 2014

Postal

I'm on the way to the post office to send the books and CDs that were ordered last week.




If you have ordered either and don't receive a personal email from me today, let me know. It probably means that I missed the order.

Cootie alert: whenever I handle any of the items being sent, I wash my hands first. Call it an acknowledgement of the Ebola (scare) age.

I have another welcome task to perform this weekend: upgrading the appearance and features of my book site! (Thanks To Tyrone Steels II.)

And there's one task that's more immediate: don't miss my Saturday column at Da Tech Guy, NLT 4PM ET.

I think I may change my tagline, since I have been repeating variations of it to whomever will listen:

A free woman does not expect to be given a job from another. She creates her own job.

I'd like to think that I have a responsibility even to those who donate and don't expect return. Unexpected returns are the best, as I well know.






No comments: